To integrate with Sage Intacct, you must be a Sage Intacct Developer Partner, or work with an authorized partner.
Codat's enterprise clients can use our partner credentials to enable the integration if desired. Alternatively, you can register with the Sage Intacct Developer Programme and obtain your own partner credentials.
If you would like to enable our integration with Sage Intacct, please contact your Solutions Engineer to gain access to partner credentials for your instance and to discuss the process of becoming a Sage Intacct partner.
Entity Level access required
Entity Level access must be enabled in Sage Intacct before a company can connect to the integration.
- Sign in to the Codat Portal
- On the navigation bar, select Settings > Accounting.
- Find the Sage Intacct integration, then click Manage. The Integration settings page is displayed.
- Enter your credentials in the Sender ID and Sender Password boxes:
- If you're a Sage Intacct Developer Partner, enter your Developer Sender ID and Sender Password.
- To use Codat's partner credentials, please contact your Solutions Engineer who will pre-fill these for you.
- Optionally, select if you would like links with Sage Intacct to be continuous, or one-time syncs only.
- Click Save.
- Return to the Accounting integrations page, and toggle the Sage Intacct integration to enabled. You can also enable this integration directly from its Integration settings page.
We recommend that you test your integration before sending Link URLs to customers. You'll need your own Sage Intacct account to do this.
Sage Intacct trial companies
You will not be able to link a Sage Intacct trial company. Sage Intacct trial companies do not support the Webservices API, which is needed to link and sync data via Codat.
Full admin privileges
Prerequisites: You must have Full admin privileges in Sage Intacct, and user role permissions.
- Set up some test data in your Sage Intacct account.
- Create a test company in the Codat Portal.
- Click Request Data next to the company name, and copy the Link URL.
- Enter the Link URL in a new browser tab.
- On the Select your accounting software step, select the Sage Intacct tile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in Link:
- Get your company ID from Sage Intacct.
- Turn on Web Services in Sage Intacct.
- Configure Web Services in Sage Intacct.
- Create a Web Services user in Sage Intacct.
- Enter your Sage Intacct Company ID, username and password.
- Select your Sage Intacct entity from the dropdown.
- A probe runs in the background and identifies any permissions that you're missing in Sage Intacct. Follow the on-screen steps to enable the missing permissions.
- In the Codat Portal, make sure that test data from your Sage Intacct account is displayed for your test company.
Updated 4 days ago