When you first gain access to Codat, you'll be set up with a single Administrator account. The account uses the email address of the main point of contact requested during onboarding. This Administrator user can then add new users with different levels of access.
For an explanation of what each user level means, please see User roles.
To add new users from the Codat portal.
- Open the Codat portal and log in to your Administrator account.
- In the left pane, select Account > Users.
- Select Create new user and fill in the user's name and email address.
- From the User Role list, select the correct permission level for the user.
- To complete the account set up, select Send invitation.
An email is sent to the user of the new account for them to verify their account details. During this process, they also set up a password.
At any time, users with Administrator access can update a user's account details, including their name, email address and access level. Administrators can also enable or disable accounts.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 in Add a new user.
- Find the user details you're interested in and select Edit next to them.
- Change any details that you need to and then select Save changes.
Updated over 1 year ago