There are two ways you can enable your customers to connect their financial accounts:
- Use Link: a beautifully simple, pre-built, conversion-optimized, and customizable authentication flow (See Use Link for SMB authentication).
- Build your own SMB authentication flow for a fully customized bespoke user journey (See Build your own authentication journey).
Continue reading to explore both options and determine which one is best suited for your needs.
The full connection flow can not be optimized across all of Codat's integrations, whether you choose Link or to build your own custom flow.
- Some integrations are desktop-only e.g. Sage 50, QuickBooks Desktop.
- Some integrations require downloading a desktop package e.g. Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Some integrations require switching to complex flows on non mobile-optimized websites due to the complexity of the third-party platform e.g. Sage 200cloud, Sage Intacct.
Link compatibility with Codat Products
Link is compatible with the whole product range of Codat except for Sync for Commerce which is currently not supported. To set up your Sync for Commerce authentication flow, follow the Sync for Commerce build stages.
Updated 11 days ago