Before you can access your customers' banking data from any banks supported by Plaid, you need to set up a live integration. You'll need to:
- Request access to the Plaid production environment and get your secure credentials.
- Request access to the Codat portal in Production.
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat portal.
- Enable your Plaid integration.
Plaid account details
If you already have a Plaid account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, create an account before you start your set up.
To request access from Plaid.
- Go to https://dashboard.plaid.com and log in.
- Select Migrate to Production and follow the process to request access to the Plaid production environment, and to get your secure credentials.
Codat account details
If you don't already have an account for the Codal portal in Production, contact our support team.
Repeat the steps in Set up Plaid in UAT. Make sure that you:
- Log in to the Codat portal in Production.
- Use the secure credentials for the Plaid production environment.
You're now ready to set up companies in the Codat portal for your customers.
Updated about 1 year ago