Before you can access your customers' banking data from any banks supported by TrueLayer, you need to set up a live integration. You'll need to:
- Request access to the Codat portal in Production.
- Add your secure keys to the Codat portal.
- Enable your TrueLayer integration.
If you don't already have an account for the Codat portal in Production, contact our support team.
- Open the Codat portal and log in.
- Find your secure keys for TrueLayer. If you don't have them to hand, follow the instructions in the Retrieve your secure keys from TrueLayer section of Set up TrueLayer in UAT. You can use the same keys in Production as for UAT.
- Follow steps 2 to 7 of the Add your secure keys to Codat section of Set up TrueLayer in UAT to add your secure credentials for Production.
Repeat the steps in the Enable your TrueLayer integration in the Codat portal section of Set up TrueLayer in UAT.
You're now ready to set up and connect your customers. Follow the methods described in the Set up a test company and generate a Link URL section of Test TrueLayer.
Updated about 1 year ago