For a fully custom-branded experience, you can
- Display your company logo on:
- The top banner of Link.
- The connector screens that are displayed when users link on-premise applications, such as Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop to Codat.
- Display your company icon on:
- The Link browser tab icon
- The connectors' system tray icon, which is displayed when an on-premise application is running in the background on a customer's computer.
- Log in to the Codat Portal.
- In the left pane, select Account > Profile.
- If you haven't already, in the Company Name box, enter your organisation's name. This is displayed on the Link site when your customers connect their accounting platforms to Codat.
- In the Upload Logo section, choose a file to upload.
- Once a logo has been selected, click the Upload File button
- Scroll down to the Upload Icon section and choose a file to upload.
- Once an icon has been selected, click the Upload File button
- Save your changes to complete your setup.
File format requirements
- PNG, JPEG, SVG, or GIF formats for display within Link and the Codat connector screens
- ICO format for the connector tray and Link browser tab icon
- Max. file size: 10MB
Updated 15 days ago
Did this page help you?