Clover makes it easy for merchants to manage their business, combining point of sale and payment processing features in one software solution.
Use Codat’s API with Clover to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available in the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
Getting your Clover App approved
Clover has restrictions on the use cases for which they will approve an app. Please read their App Market Policy carefully to make sure your use case is supported.
Updated 3 months ago