Codat's commerce integrations allow clients to retrieve up-to-date, useful data from ecommerce and point of sale platforms directly from Codat's API.
Codat has recently launched a series of commerce integrations, some of which are still in Beta. We might reach out to the users of these integrations to check if all their commerce data is displayed correctly.
For more information, please contact the solutions team.
Codat's commerce integrations give you access to your customers' commerce transactions. Whether you're a lender, insurer, or an analytics provider, you can benefit from this service.
For example, Codat gives lenders access to up-to-date sales, customer, and product information to supplement decision-making. From this data, you can extract:
- Gross sales values
- Monthly recurring revenue
- Churn rates
- Average transaction volumes
- Average transaction values
- Returns information
- Payouts information
- Chargebacks information
The following commerce data types are available via Codat's API:
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
- Products — details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
The following pages contain full instructions on how to set up integrations for all supported commerce platforms by building to Codat's API. If you would prefer for Codat to build to your API, please visit the Managed service for ecommerce or POS solutions section.
Updated 3 days ago