Codat's commerce integrations allow clients to retrieve up-to-date, useful data from ecommerce and point of sale platforms directly from Codat's API.
Accessing commerce integrations
For early access to commerce integrations, contact the solutions team.
Codat's commerce integrations give you access to your customers' commerce transactions. Whether you're a lender, insurer, or an analytics provider, you can benefit from this service.
For example, Codat gives lenders access to up-to-date sales, customer, and product information to supplement decision-making. From this data, you can extract:
- Gross sales values
- Monthly recurring revenue
- Churn rates
- Average transaction volumes
- Average transaction values
- Returns information
- Payouts information
- Chargebacks information
The following commerce data types are available via Codat's API:
- Orders - Transaction details for all products sold by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Transactions - Details of all financial transactions recorded in the commerce or point of sale system.
- Products - A company's product inventory, including the price and quantity of all products, and product variants, available for sale.
- Customers - Details of customers who have placed orders with the company's commerce store.
- Disputes - Details of all transactions that customers have challenged or complained about.
The following pages contain full instructions on how to set up integrations for all supported commerce platforms by building to Codat's API. If you would prefer for Codat to build to your API, please visit the Managed service for ecommerce or POS solutions section.
Updated about a month ago