Shopify is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that helps small and medium-sized businesses sell their products online.
Use Codat’s API with Shopify to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Shopify App Requirements
Shopify has some additional policies and requirements around the creation of apps. Please review the information on their website here carefully, to ensure your use case meets their terms of service.
Updated 4 months ago