Square helps retail businesses to start, run, and grow. They make it easy for sellers to accept payments in person, through Square POS devices, and online through seller websites.
Use Codat's API with Square to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers' commerce transactions, including online, in-person, and in-app payments.
The following table shows which data types are supported by the Square integration.
More information about the supported data types:
- Company info. Details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers. Details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes. Details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Orders. Details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments . Amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Payment Methods. The payment method(s) used to make payments.
- Products. Details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions. Details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Updated 12 days ago