Square helps small retail businesses to start, run, and grow. They make it easy for sellers to take payments in person, via mobile point-of-sale solutions, and via their own websites.
Use Codat's API with Square to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers' commerce transactions, including:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Updated 5 months ago