Before you can access your customers' commerce data from Square, you need to set up a live integration. You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in Production.
- Retrieve your Production credentials from Square.
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat portal.
- Enable your Square integration.
If you don't already have an account for the Codal portal in Production, contact our support team.
Square account details
If you already have a Square developer account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, create an account before you start registration.
Retrieve your secure details from the Square application that you've already registered on Square's developer portal.
- Go to the Square developer portal and select Developer Dashboard to sign in.
- On the Applications page, select the application that you've already registered for Codat's UAT environment.
- In the left pane, select OAuth.
- At the top of the Credentials page, make sure that the toggle is set to Production.
- In the Production Redirect URL box, enter
- Select Save.
- Keep the OAuth page open in a separate browser tab to easily copy the Production Application ID and Production Application Secret to the Codat portal.
Repeat the steps in Set up Square in UAT. Make sure that you:
- Log in to the Codat Portal in Production.
- Use the secure credentials for the Square production environment.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 3 months ago