Stripe is an international online payment processing platform that handles credit card payments and charges on behalf of small businesses.
Use Codat’s API with Stripe to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Updated 5 months ago