WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress.
Use Codat's API with WooCommerce to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers' commerce transactions.
The following table shows which data types are supported by the WooCommerce integration.
More information about the supported data types:
- Company info. Details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers. Details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Orders. Details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments . Amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products. Details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
Add-ons and versions
WooCommerce is an open-source platform built for configurability. A large part of its success is its wide-ranging add-on library featuring extensions from third party developers. Codat strives to add support for major add-ons where possible, but clients should be aware that in some cases it will not be possible to successfully retrieve data from customers with unsupported add-ons.
Updated about 2 months ago