WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress.
Use Codat's API with WooCommerce to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers' commerce transactions, including:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available on the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
Add-ons and versions
WooCommerce is an open-source platform built for configurability. A large part of its success is its wide-ranging add-on library featuring extensions from third party developers. Codat strives to add support for major add-ons where possible, but clients should be aware that in some cases it will not be possible to successfully retrieve data from customers with unsupported add-ons.
Updated 17 days ago