Before you can pull commerce data from companies using WooCommerce, you need to set up the integration.
You'll need to:
- Log in to the Codat Portal.
- Enable the WooCommerce integration.
- Check your sync settings.
- On the navigation bar, select Settings > Commerce.
- Find WooCommerce, and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- In the Application Name box, enter the name of your application to appear in WooCommerce.
- Select Save.
- Go back to Settings > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the WooCommerce integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated about 1 month ago