Before you can pull commerce data from companies using WooCommerce, you need to set up an integration in Codat's production environment.
You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in Production.
- Enable the WooCommerce integration in the Codat Portal in Production.
- Check your sync settings.
If you don't have an account for the Codat Portal in Production yet, contact our support team.
- Open the Codat Portal and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find WooCommerce, and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- In the Application Name box, provide the provide the name of your application to appear in WooCommerce.
- Select Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the WooCommerce integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 2 months ago