Zettle is a point-of-sale (POS) provider that makes it easy for merchants to take payments and track their sales, all in one place.
Use Codat's API with Zettle to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers' commerce transactions.
Underlying provider requirements
The Zettle APIs are not supported in the United States.
Regardless of where you are located when building your app, you can integrate with Zettle only in supported markets.
The following table shows which data types are supported by the Zettle integration.
More information about the supported data types:
- Company info. Details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers. Details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Orders. Details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments. Amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products. Details of the products a company has available in the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions. Details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Zettle Food & Drink is deprecated
The Zettle Food & Drink integration is now deprecated and the documentation has been removed.
Updated 19 days ago