Before you can access commerce data from customers using Zettle, you need to set up a live integration. You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in Production.
- Create an app in the Zettle developer portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat Portal and enable your Zettle integration.
- Check your sync settings.
Developer account details
If you already have a Zettle developer account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, sign up to the Zettle developer portal before you start to create your application.
- Go to the Zettle developer portal and log in to your account.
- Click Create a new app and go to Public API credentials.
- Fill in the required details. In the OAuth Redirect URLs box, paste the following:
- Click Get credentials to save your changes. You'll be taken to the Your API credentials page with Client ID and secret generated. Keep this page open so you can retrieve your API keys in the next step.
- Open the Codat Portal in Production and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find Zettle and select the Manage button next to it.
- From the API keys page on the Zettle developer portal, copy and paste:
- Client ID value into Client Key
- Client secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, click Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the Zettle integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 7 days ago