You can choose whether the connectors for on-premise platforms, such as Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop, run once or remain installed on your customers' machines. If you opt to install the connector, you'll be able to refresh your customers' data in future, with no action required on their part.
The configuration for connectors is set in the Codat portal at integration level. You can override this setting for individual companies if you need to.
- Open the Codat portal and log in.
- In the left pane, select Integrations > Accounting.
- Scroll down to the platform you're interested in and select Manage.
- Choose one of the following options, and select Save:
- Install on the customer's machine - to allow ongoing data syncs.
- Do not install / one-time sync - to perform a one-time sync when your customers runs the connector.
One-time sync or install?
- Selecting the installation option means that after the connector is installed data is periodically updated in the Codat portal.
- Selecting the one-time sync option means that after data is uploaded from the customer's accounting platform, the connector removes itself from their computer.
- In the left pane of the Codat portal, select Companies and scroll down to find the company you wish to update.
- Select View Data next to the company's Status.
The Data page for the company is displayed.
- Select the settings icon on the top-right of the page.
- Choose the relevant option and select Save.
Updated over 1 year ago