Once logged in, you can configure your settings and integrations, create companies and view company data, view information about your account, and access any Codat products you have configured.
The Portal is powered by the Codat API, which means that its functionality is also available if you use the API directly.
From the Codat Portal, you can:
- Create companies and users.
- Generate unique URLs for companies to link their financial data.
- View standardised financial data from linked companies, and download it in Excel format.
- View key financial metrics in a series of highly visual dashboards.
- Schedule data synchronisation frequencies.
- Configure settings for financial integrations.
- Manage monitoring rules and raised alerts.
- Manage access and permissions for users of the portal.
- View or regenerate API keys.
The Codat Portal is only supported using the latest version of Google's Chrome browser. If you have issues using the Portal in other browsers, please try again using Chrome.
Updated about 20 hours ago