A previously linked company may become deauthorised. This means that Codat's link to a customer's banking data is no longer valid, and you can no longer queue data syncs. You can still query any historical data.
Reasons for deauthorisation include:
- Open banking regulations. Every 90 days your customer must re-confirm their consent to share data.
- Any updates to the client ID or secret of your Plaid integration.
- If you remove or recreate your application in Plaid.
To reauthorise the company, you need to find and send the correct link URL to your customer.
You can find the link URL for each company in the Codat portal.
- Open the Codat portal and sign in.
- In the navigation bar, select Companies.
- On the Companies page, search for the company you're interested in.
- Next to the company name, select View Link URL.
- In the Link URLs... dialog box, under Banking, select Reauthorise.
Connections requiring reauthorisation are clearly marked with an exclamation mark.
- Copy the link URL for the deauthorised connection and send it to your customer.
Updated 17 days ago