Before you can pull commerce data from merchants using Amazon Seller Central, you need to set up the integration in Codat's environments.
Before you begin, you will need to have completed all of the prerequisite setup instructions here to have setup your Amazon AWS and Seller Central credentials.
- Sign in to the Codat Portal.
- On the navigation bar, select Settings > Integrations > Commerce.
- Find 'Amazon Seller Central', then select Set up to view the Integration settings page.
- From the App Page on Amazon Seller Central, copy the Client Identifier and Client Secret values obtained from Amazon Seller Central LWA and paste into the Client ID and Client Secret fields in the Codat Portal.
- These are the credentials obtained by clicking the View button shown on the below screenshot*
- Copy the Application Id and IAM ARN from Amazon Seller Central App's page and paste into App Id and IAM ARN fields respectively in the Codat Portal.
- These are the credentials visible on the page on the below screenshot*
- Copy the AWS Access Key and Secret Access Key from the relevant IAM User Profile and paste into AWS access key and AWS secret access key fields in the Codat Portal.
- This includes the key you downloaded when creating your IAM User
- In the Codat Portal, click Save.
- In the Codat Portal, go to the Commerce integrations page.
- Locate Amazon Seller Central and click the toggle to enable the integration.
You can also click Manage to view the integration's settings page, and then enable the integration from there.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your data type settings to enable commerce data types.
Updated 28 days ago