Link is a white-labelable solution. For a fully custom-branded experience, you can:
1. Set your company name
Your company name, as you see it in the Portal, is also displayed in Link when your customers connect their accounting platforms to Codat.
2. Set your company logo
This logo appears:
- In the navigation bar of Link.
- On the connector screens that are displayed when users link on-premise applications, such as Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop to Codat.
3. Set a company icon
This icon (uploaded as a favicon) appears:
- As the Link browser tab icon
- On the connectors' system tray icon, which is displayed when an on-premise application is running in the background on a customer's computer.
4. Set your brand colors
You can set your brand's primary color in Portal > Link settings. This defines the colour of buttons and other elements within Link.
Light colors may cause accessibility issues. For best results, use a dark primary color.
- Sign in to the Codat Portal.
- In the navigation bar, select Account > Profile.
- Ensure your Company Name is as you want your customers to see it.
- In the Upload Logo section, choose a file to upload.
- Once a logo has been selected, click the Upload File button.
- Scroll down to the Upload Icon section and choose a file to upload.
- Once an icon has been selected, click the Upload File button.
- Click Save changes to save your branding.
Please note that the uploaded logo will be displayed within a 300 x 50 px box (see the screenshot below). For best results, use an image that meets the following criteria:
- Image dimensions should be at least 2 times larger than the display box dimensions
- Aspect ratio should be as close to the ratio of the display box as possible
- There should be no whitespace around the logo
File format requirements
- PNG, JPEG, SVG, or GIF formats for display within Link and the Codat connector screens
- ICO format for the connector tray and Link browser tab icon
- Max. file size: 10MB
Updated 17 days ago