Before you can access commerce data from customers using Clover, you need to set up a Clover integration in the Codat Portal in UAT. You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Create an app in the Clover Sandbox developer portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat Portal and enable your test Clover integration.
- Check your sync settings.
Developer account details
If you already have a Clover developer account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, sign up to the Clover Sandbox developer portal before you start to create your application.
- Go to the Clover Sandbox developer portal and log in to your account.
- Select Create App to create an app and get API credentials.
- Fill in the required details for your app:
- Under Requested Permissions, tick "Read" for Customers, Inventory, Merchant, Orders, and Payments.
- Set the App type to Web.
- Under REST Configuration enter
You'll be taken to your API credentials page with App ID and secret generated. Keep this page open so you can retrieve your API keys in the next step.
- Open the Codat Portal in UAT and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find Clover and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- From the API keys page on the Clover developer portal, copy and paste:
- App ID value into Client Id
- App secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, click Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the Clover integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
Now follow the instructions in Test Clover to test your setup.
Updated 3 months ago