Before you can access your customers' commerce data from PayPal, you need to set up your integration.
You'll need to:
- Log in to the Codat Portal.
- Register as a Third Party Provider (TPP) to access PayPal’s X2SA API and request your sandbox credentials. PayPal will require you to provide them with either an eIDAS QWAC or OBWAC (i.e. an open banking certification)
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat Portal and enable your test PayPal integration.
- Check your sync settings.
- Go to the https://www.paypal.com/partnerexp/tppLanding/ and register as a Third Party Provider (TPP) for PayPal’s X2SA API
https://paypal.codat.io/oauth/callbackin the "Your return URL" field.
- After submitting the form, your credentials (
Client Secret) are available to download. Note:
a) PayPay need to enable the credentials after they are created. This may take a number of days; until this is completed by PayPal, you will not be able to access the PayPal X2SA API through Codat.
b) You can contact PayPal for help at [email protected]
Make sure you keep this information safe, as it is not normally possible to retrieve this information from PayPal again after it has been initially requested.
- Open the Codat Portal and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find PayPal, and select the Manage button next to it.
- Copy the
Client Secretvalues obtained from PayPal in the previous step and paste into the Client ID and Client Secret fields in the Codat Portal.
- Select Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the PayPal integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
Updated 2 months ago