Before you can pull commerce data from companies using PrestaShop, you need to set up an integration in Codat's environments, starting with UAT.
You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in UAT
- Enable your test PrestaShop integration
- Check your sync settings
- Open the Codat Portal in UAT and log in
- Go to Integrations > Commerce
- Find PrestaShop, and use the toggle to update the PrestaShop integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
Now follow the instructions in Test PrestaShop to test your setup.
Test table - Daniel
|Pulling this commerce data type is supported|
|Pulling this commerce data type is supported in Beta only|
Updated 2 months ago