Before you can pull commerce data from companies using SumUp, you will need to set up the integration in Codat's Portal. You'll need to:
- Log in to the Codat portal.
- Create a SumUp live app in the SumUp portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your SumUp account to the Codat Portal in Production and enable the SumUp integration.
- Check your sync settings.
SumUp account details
If you already have a SumUp account, have your account details at hand. If not, visit SumUp to sign up for an account.
- Visit SumUp and log in to the SumUp portal.
- Select Profile > For Developers and go to the Affiliate Key section.
- In the Create client credentials window, paste the following URL:
https://sumup.codat.io/oauth/callback, and fill out the required information.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Sign in to the Codat Portal.
- On the navigation bar, select Settings > Integrations > Commerce.
- Find the SumUp integration, then select Set up to view the Integration settings page.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, copy and paste.
- Client ID value into Client Id.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, download and then copy and paste
- client_secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, select Save.
- In the Codat Portal, go to the Commerce integrations page.
- Locate SumUp and click the toggle to enable the integration.
You can also click Manage to view the integration's settings page, and then enable the integration from there.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your data type settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 28 days ago