Before you can pull commerce data from companies using SumUp, you need to set up an integration in Codat's production environment.
You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in Production.
- Create a SumUp live app in the SumUp portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your SumUp account to the Codat Portal in Production and enable the SumUp integration.
- Check your sync settings.
If you don't have an account for the Codat Portal in Production yet, contact our support team.
SumUp account details
If you already have a SumUp account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, sign up to the SumUp portal before you start to create your application.
- Go to the SumUp portal and log in to your account.
- Select Profile > For Developers and go to the Affiliate Key section.
- In the Create client credentials window, paste the following URL:
https://sumup.codat.io/oauth/callback, and fill out the required information.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Open the Codat Portal in UAT and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find SumUp and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, copy and paste
- Client ID value into Client Id.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, download and then copy and paste
- client_secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, select Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the SumUp integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 3 months ago