Before you can pull commerce data from companies using SumUp, you will need to set up the integration in Codat's Portal. You'll need to:
- Log in to the Codat portal.
- Create a SumUp live app in the SumUp portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your SumUp account to the Codat Portal in Production and enable the SumUp integration.
- Check your sync settings.
SumUp account details
If you already have a SumUp account, have your account details at hand. If not, visit SumUp to sign up for an account.
- Visit SumUp and log in to the SumUp portal.
- Select Profile > For Developers and go to the Affiliate Key section.
- In the Create client credentials window, paste the following URL:
https://sumup.codat.io/oauth/callback, and fill out the required information.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Open the Codat portal and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find SumUp and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, copy and paste
- Client ID value into Client Id.
- From the OAuth - Create Client Credentials section, download and then copy and paste
- client_secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, select Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the SumUp integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
You're now ready to set up companies for your customers in the Codat Portal.
Updated 4 days ago