Before you can pull commerce data from companies using WooCommerce, you need to set up an integration in Codat's test environment - UAT.
You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Enable the WooCommerce integration in the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Check your sync settings.
- Open the Codat Portal and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find WooCommerce, and select the Manage button next to it.
- Choose what type of access to company data you wish to have for this integration: one-off or continuous.
- In the Application Name box, provide the name of your application to appear in WooCommerce.
- Select Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the WooCommerce integration from Disabled to Enabled.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?