Before you can access commerce data from customers using Zettle Food & Drink, you need to set up a Zettle Food & Drink integration in the Codat Portal in UAT. You'll need to:
- Login to the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Create an app in the Zettle developer portal and retrieve your secure credentials (API key and secret).
- Add your secure credentials to the Codat Portal and enable your test Zettle Food & Drink integration.
- Check your sync settings.
Developer account details
If you already have a Zettle developer account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, sign up to the Zettle developer portal before you start to create your application.
- Go to the Zettle developer portal and log in to your account.
- Select Public API credentials to create an app and get API credentials.
- Fill in the required details. In the OAuth Redirect URLs box, paste the following:
- Select Get credentials to save your changes. You'll be taken to the Your API credentials page with Client ID and secret generated. Keep this page open so you can retrieve your API keys in the next step.
- Open the Codat Portal in UAT and log in.
- Go to Integrations > Commerce.
- Find Zettle Food & Drink and select the Manage button next to it.
- From the API keys page on the Zettle developer portal, copy and paste:
- Client ID value into Client Key
- Client secret value into Client Secret.
- In the Codat Portal, click Save.
- Go back to Integrations > Commerce, and use the toggle to update the Zettle Food & Drink integration from Disabled to Enabled.
If this is your first commerce integration, update your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
Now follow the instructions in Test Zettle Food & Drink to test your setup.
Updated 3 months ago