Shopify is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that helps small and medium-sized businesses sell their products online.
Planned changes to beta commerce integrations
Thank you to our beta participants who provided valuable feedback on our first commerce integrations!
As a result of your feedback, we are making the following changes to our commerce data model:
- Improvements to how refunds are handled in the Orders endpoint.
- Movement of payments object into a new, separate Payments endpoint.
- Creation of a new Merchant information endpoint.
These changes are scheduled to be production-ready by the end of March 2021. Before then, you are free to use our integrations, but we advise against any production implementation of affected endpoints.
Use Codat’s API with Shopify to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
- Products — details of the products a company has available in the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
Updated 10 days ago
|Set up Shopify in UAT|