SumUp is a point of sale provider that offers in-person payment solutions through its app and card readers, as well as eCommerce functionality.
Use Codat’s API with SumUp to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Updated 5 months ago