Codat recommends that you test your integration before sending link URLs to customers.
When you've set up Clover in UAT, you're ready to test the authorization process for your integration. You'll need to:
- Set up a test company in the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to the Clover Sandbox.
- Retrieve commerce data.
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration and log in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, click Add new company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Keep the Companies page open in a separate browser tab. You'll need it for the next stage of the process.
- On the Companies page of the Codat Portal, find the test company that you created earlier.
- Next to the company name, select View Link URL.
- The Links URL dialog box is displayed.
- At the bottom of the Links URL dialog box, copy the URL.
- Paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to Codat Link.
- Choose Clover and then Next.
- You will be prompted to authorize access to commerce data and log in to your Clover account in Sandbox.
To make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the left pane, select Companies, and search for the test company that you created.
- Select View Data next to the company name.
- On the company's Data page, select Commerce to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, go to View underlaying datasets and select Queue sync.
Updated 4 months ago