When you've set up PrestaShop, you're ready to test the authorization process for your integration. You'll need to:
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to your PrestaShop sandbox.
- Retrieve commerce data.
Before you start to test PrestaShop, make sure that you have:
- Access to a PrestaShop instance for testing purposes.
- For instructions on the Prestashop installation and hosting process, please see the following official guides:
- Set up PrestaShop.
- Updated your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
Set up a test company in the Codat Portal and connect your test Company to a test account in PrestaShop
- Go to the Codat Portal and sign in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, select Add new company
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add. This will create a company, and display a Link URL, allowing PrestaShop credentials to be captured.
- Paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to the Codat Link UI.
- Choose PrestaShop and then Continue to PrestaShop.
- Configure your PrestaShop instance and retrieve your PrestaShop Webservice Key (you’ll find steps for how to do this when navigating to PrestaShop through the Link UI).
- Enter your PrestaShop web address and Webservice Key in the Link UI.
To make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the navigation bar, select Companies, and then select the test company that you created.
- Select Commerce API to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, click Refresh data. You can also view Pull history to check the status of previous data syncs.
Updated 4 months ago