When you've set up SumUp in UAT, you're ready to test the authorisation process for your integration. You'll need to:
- Set up a test company in UAT.
- Create a corresponding test app in SumUp.
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to your test app in SumUp.
- Retrieve commerce data.
- Go to the Codat Portal in UAT and log in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, select Add new company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Keep the Companies page open in a separate browser tab. You'll need it for the next stage of the process.
- Log in to your SumUp account.
- Add products, set their prices, and make some payments.
- On the Companies page of the Codat Portal, find the test company that you created earlier.
- Next to the company name, select View Link URL.
- The Links URL dialog box is displayed.
- Copy the URL and paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to the Codat Link.
- Find the SumUp integration, select it, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will be asked to log in to your SumUp account to confirm the connection.
To make make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the left pane, select Companies, and search for the test company that you created.
- Select View Data next to the company name.
- On the company's Data page, select Commerce to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, go to View underlaying datasets and select Queue sync.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?