Codat recommends that you test your integration before sending link URLs to customers.
When you've set up your SumUp integration, you're ready to test the authorization process for your integration. You'll need to:
- Set up a test company in the Codat Portal.
- Create a corresponding test app in SumUp.
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to your test app in SumUp.
- Retrieve commerce data.
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration and log in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, click Add new company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Keep the Companies page open in a separate browser tab. You'll need it for the next stage of the process.
- Log in to your SumUp account.
- Add products, set their prices, and make some payments.
- On the Companies page of the Codat Portal, find the test company that you created earlier.
- Next to the company name, select View Link URL.
- The Links URL dialog box is displayed.
- Copy the URL and paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to the Codat Link.
- Find the SumUp integration, select it, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will be asked to log in to your SumUp account to confirm the connection.
To make make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the navigation bar, select Companies, and search for the test company that you created.
- Select View Data next to the company name.
- On the company's Data page, select Commerce to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, go to View datasets and select Queue sync.
Updated 28 days ago