When you've set up and enabled WooCommerce in UAT, you're ready to test the authorisation process for your integration, and to retrieve sample commerce data. You'll need to:
- Set up a test company in the Codat Portal.
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to your online store.
- Retrieve commerce data.
Before you start to test WooCommerce, make sure that you've:
- Set up WooCommerce in UAT.
- Created an online store to test the integration or have access to an online store you can connect to the Portal. Note that you don't have to use WooCommerce store for testing, but if you choose to, you may be required to pay additional charges. Please visit WooCommerce website for more details.
- Updated your sync settings to enable commerce data types.
- Go to the Codat Portal in UAT and log in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, select New company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Keep the Companies page open in a separate browser tab. You'll need it for the next stage of the process.
- On the Companies page of the Codat Portal, find the test company that you created earlier.
- Next to the company name, select Request Data.
- The Link URL dialog box is displayed.
- Paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to the Codat Link site.
- Choose WooCommerce, enter the test store URL, and follow the onscreen instructions.
To make make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the left pane, select Companies, and search for the test company that you created.
- Click the company name.
- On the company's Data page, select Commerce to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, go to View underlaying datasets and select Queue sync.
Updated 3 months ago