When you've set up and enabled Basiq, you can test your integration with Basiq's test bank "Hooli". You'll need to:
- Set up a test company.
- Generate a Link URL for your test company
- Connect your test company to "Hooli"
- Go to the Codat Portal and sign in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, select New company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Copy the generated link URL and open it in a new browser tab. Keep the Companies page open as well - you'll need it for the next stage of the process.
- Use the link URL generated above to start the link process. You can optionally skip any accounting or commerce connections, and when prompted choose to connect banking data using Basiq.
- Enter user details
User details form
Each of your merchants will need to complete this once you're live. It will create an individual user in the Basiq application that will be associated with the individual merchant only. This is then used to provide one-time password to the merchant using the email or mobile number provided at this step.
- When prompted to choose a bank or institution, select "Hooli". For the login information for Hooli, consult the table on Basiq's website here. You can choose from a number of different logins to retrieve different personas with different banking data available.
Once you have completed linking to Basiq's test bank, you will be able to view data in the Codat portal.
Click on the company you created in step 4 above, and choose "Banking API" from the left hand menu to explore the data.
Updated 27 days ago