Codat recommends that you test your integration before sending link URLs to customers.
When you've set up Zettle Food & Drink in UAT, you're ready to test the authorisation process for your integration. You'll need to:
- Set up a test company in the Codat Portal in UAT.
- Create a test store on your Zettle account.
- Generate a Link URL to connect your test company to the Zettle store.
- Retrieve commerce data.
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration and log in.
- Go to Companies.
- On the right side of the page, click Add new company.
- Enter a name for your test company and select Add.
- Keep the Companies page open in a separate browser tab. You'll need it for the next stage of the process.
If you already have a Zettle account, have your account details to hand.
If you don't, create an account before you start to create your test store.
- Download the Zettle Food & Drink app to your iPad. You can find the app on App Store.
- Log in to your Zettle account. Add products, set their prices, and put some orders through.
- On the Companies page of the Codat Portal, find the test company that you created earlier.
- Next to the company name, select View Link URL.
- The Links URL... dialogue box is displayed.
- At the bottom of the Links URL... dialogue box, copy the URL for Commerce.
- Paste the link URL into your browser, which takes you to Codat Link.
- Choose Zettle Food & Drink and then Next.
- You will be prompted to authorise access to commerce data and log in to your Zettle account.
To make make sure that commerce data has been pulled successfully into the Codat Portal:
- Go to the Codat Portal where you've enabled your integration.
- In the left pane, select Companies, and search for the test company that you created.
- Select View Data next to the company name.
- On the company's Data page, select Commerce to see data for all Commerce data types.
- If no data is displayed, go to View underlaying datasets and select Queue sync.
Updated 6 months ago