The Codat portal allows you to assess the financial health of your linked companies through a series of highly visual dashboards and reports.
- Company overview - A snapshot of the financial health of an individual company.
- Profit and loss - The revenue, costs, and expenses of the company for a specified period. Drill down to compare custom periods and view trends.
- Balance sheet - The assets, liabilities, and equity of the company for a specified period. Drill down to compare custom periods and view trends.
- Customer overview - Key metrics for the company's top customers, including revenue earned and outstanding invoices. Drill down into invoice details for all customers.
- Supplier overview - Key metrics for the company's top suppliers, including expenditure and outstanding bills. Drill down into bill details for all suppliers.
All data is pulled directly or derived from Codat's API endpoints. Currently, only accounting data types are supported.
To gain access to company financials, contact your sales representative.
- Data is automatically generated for existing linked companies.
- Data is updated and visualised in near real time.
- Formulas show how all key metrics are calculated.
- Related datasets are grouped together to provide greater context for decision making.
- Historical data allows you to identify key trends in the business relationships between companies and their customers and suppliers.
- Datasets are available in Excel format for further analysis and sharing.
- Companies are linked to their Companies House record for easy cross-referencing against publicly-held data.
Updated about 1 year ago