Zettle is a point-of-sale (POS) provider that makes it easy for merchants to take payments and track their sales, all in one place.
Use Codat’s API with Zettle to securely connect to, retrieve, and view your customers’ commerce transactions. The following data can be accessed with the Codat API:
- Company info — details of a linked company, such as their address, phone number, and company registration.
- Customers — details of customers who have placed orders with the company.
- Disputes — details of all transactions that customers have challenged.
- Orders — details of all orders received by a company, including payments, service charges, and refunds.
- Payments — amounts reserved against the customer's funding source.
- Products — details of the products a company has available in the system, including the price and quantity of those products, and product variants (where available).
- Transactions — details of all financial transactions recorded in the system.
Updated a day ago
|Set up Zettle in UAT|